- N. TRANSFORMATION
- WOMEN AND CHILDREN
- YOUNG PEOPLE
- Supervises the collection of tithe and offering
- Ensures banking of all collections intact according to the laid down procedure
- Ensures payment of all duly approved vouchers
- Ensures accurate recording of all tithes and issuing of receipts
- Ensures payment of all staff salaries as at when due
- Ensures proper recording of all income and expenditure
- Ensures prompt preparation of the financial report
- Ensures all remittances are paid as at when due and financial report submitted to all relevant offices on or before the deadline.
The We Care Ministry
Other Ministries in this Directorate include Christian Men, Comfort Ministry, Marriage Committee, Couples, Intending Couples, Singles, and the Young Men.
Hospital Visitation Ministry
Intercessory Prayer Ministry
- Fruit drink making
- Soap making (Liquid and Bar soap)
- Bleach making
- Headgear washing
- Yoghurt making
- Snail breeding/Fish farming
- Sponsorship of some members for specialized training
The Missions Directorate is headed by IKECHUKWU NGENE. This Directorate oversees majorly Evangelism Ministry and the G-12 Network.
Community Development Ministry
Royal Children’s Teachers Ministry
Green Pastures Ministers
Green Pastures Media
The Young People’s Directorate is headed by DCN IDONGESIT OKONETUK. This Directorate oversees the activities of the Teens Church and the Youth Fellowship.