YOUR REDEMPTION IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE
Dr. Mike Okonkwo
25 November, 2021
“But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.” Galatians 4:4-5 KJV
When the devil deceived Adam and Eve, they became separated from God. Consequently, we were all alienated from God. Adam left where God put him and entered the cycle of death and everyone born by man entered the same cycle. But God did not allow this to continue because of His unfailing love for man. So, be glad that God loves you. His thoughts towards you are of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end.
Man fell in Adam but God had to come down as Jesus, in the form of a man, to redeem us from the fall and restore us to whom He originally designed us to be. In order to function on earth, you must come through the womb of a woman. That was why Jesus had to be born by a woman. The devil is a usurper of authority because he never came through any woman. So, you have every reason to resist him. The following occurrences in His death and resurrection brought us complete redemption:
1. The stripe on His head and His hanging on the cross removed curse from mankind.
2. The stripe on His hands means that whatever you are engaged in economically must succeed.
3. The Stripe from His side that produced water and blood means you have been washed with water and sanctified by the blood.
4. The stripe on His back was for your healing.
5. The stripe on His feet signifies authority and dominion. That is why you cannot be defeated anymore.
After accomplishing all these, He died and was buried. On the third day, He rose, triumphant over death, hell and grave, signifying man’s total victory. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father with all humanity inside of Him. So if you were in the triumphant Jesus, you cannot be defeated anymore.
Further reading: Colossians 2:14-15, Hebrews 9:13-16
Daily Bible Reading: Morning- Ezekiel 24-26; Evening- 1 Peter 2